Best Scan Tools for Suburu
If you are looking for a Subaru scan tool, it can be difficult to know which tools are right for your needs. Here we have put together these best Subaru code readers and scan tools for the Australian market.
So if you have warning light on your Subaru like the check engine, the ABS/PSM, the SRS airbag, or a service reset message, you can be sure the tools below will reset them, and clear the fault codes that are linked to those malfunctions. Some of these tools also have additional functions like throttle reset, ABS brake bleeding, battery registration and reset, DPF regeneration, Injector coding, steering angle reset, electronic parking brake and more.
Most of the tools below will cover the Subaru Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback, Tribeca, BRZ, WRX, and XV.
Most of our Suburu OBD scan tools will be able to handle some, all, and/or more of the following functions:
- Read and clear trouble codes from multiple ECU systems (Engine, ABS, SRS and many more)
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Read live data for multiple sensors, save and replay
- Perform maintenance test functions like Oil service and Mileage Interval Reset, EPB, SAS, Throttle Body Adjustment, Battery replacement programming etc
- Advanced bi-directional coding & programming functions
- Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors (Diesel)
Need help choosing the best scan tool for your Suburu? Contact us today for an advice on compatibility and function coverage.