Throttle Body Alignment Scan Tools
Use the car decoder to initialise the throttle body alignment actuation element so that the ECU learning value is returned to the initial status to more accurately regulate throttle (or idle motor) operations to control intake air quantity.
- Throttle body alignment must be performed in the following cases:
- The ECU is replaced and the ECU does not yet store throttle working features.
- The ECU is disconnected and the ECU memory is lost.
- The throttle assembly is replaced.
- The intake passage is replaced or removed, which affects idle speed control by ECU and throttle body.
- The throttle is cleaned.
Although the idle throttle potentiometer features are not changed, with the same throttle opening, the intake quantity has changed and idle speed control features have changed.